Things I love Thursday
2. This video. Just watch it. Please.
3. Another myth bites the dust here.
4. Stefan Zsaitsits and his really interesting work.
5. Another talented artist. His paintings of waves are jaw-dropping.
6. Tony Wolf was the illustrator of a series of children’s books that as a kid I spent most of my time reading them (I didn’t get out much). Luckily I still have these books and as an adult I spent my time reading them again (I still don’t go out much :p). So using Google I found out that “Tony Wolf” wasn’t even his real name.
He is really amazing and a true inspiration, see for yourself in these crappy photos I took.
(I always wanted her job. Or Wolf’s job.)